Providing physiotherapy consultation, evaluation and treatment for the following concerns:
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Urinary incontinence and bladder dysfunction
- Fecal incontinence and evacuation dysfunction
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Prenatal and post partum care
- Pelvic pain including endometriosis
- Pre and post operative care
- Back, hip and pelvic musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Coccydynia (tailbone pain)
- Sacroiliac dysfunction
- Other orthopedic injuries and concerns
Christine Epp, Physiotherapist
Women's Health Clinical Specialist
Christine has been working as a physiotherapist since 1992. She has post graduate training in orthopedic manual therapy and since 2002 has focused her practice on pelvic health. In 2012 she became one of the first recipients of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association designation of Clinical Specialist in Women’s Health and is one of only four physiotherapists in Canada with this designation.
Through consultation, evaluation and treatment, Christine’s passion is to assist her patients in learning about their body and how it works to facilitate improved understanding of the concerns they are facing. Through improved knowledge and understanding clients can be empowered to achieve improved recovery and independence with their health journey.
Women’s Wellness Physiotherapy is delighted to partner with YXE Women’s Health. Their mission of “Quality Care, Compassion, Integrity” is consistent with the goals of Women's Wellness Physiotherapy and we are pleased to work together to serve you and women in Saskatoon and Saskatchewan.